Monday, July 28, 2008

A hint about the next Monthly Special?

One last photo from the Oregon coast. It's not architectural, but it hints at what is to come.

The August Monthly Special will soon be here. Meanwhile, I would still love to see more results from the July Special. If you haven't checked it out recently, there are some new links to enjoy.

A disclaimer for the coming August Special: Although I had planned on doing a Photoshop-based challenge for next month, I changed my mind. So, the good news is that you won't need any special software to participate. And there's no bad news. If you're dying to learn some Photoshop tricks (as you did in June's grid project), I promise to post a Photoshop trick or two within the context of the August Special.

And now for the hint: The photo above would NOT work for the August special, but it touches on the theme.

0 comments: