Sunday, September 4, 2011

ABC Paris prints prices reduced


Prices Slashed JUST IN TIME FOR...anything. I don't usually do promo stuff on my blog (although maybe I should), but since I just cut prices on my ABC PARIS galleries I thought I should advertise it. If you have been reading my blog for at least a year then you probably remember when the project got covered by DesignSponge and Black Eiffel.


When I first started the project (15 years ago!) it was something you didn't see every day. Now, of course, there are a lot of alphabet photos out there. I still like mine, though, because I worked on it for so long, because I started it when my oldest son was a baby, and because the photos are little pieces of my favorite city.

I've been working on less commercial projects lately, but I've never been an art snob. I am thrilled if anyone enjoys something I do enough to hang it on a wall. I have the poster version of ABC Paris in my office. I wish it could be less expensive (it's $75), but since it is an actual 24x36 inch photo print (as opposed to cheap poster paper), that's already a low price (and it looks amazing).

At one time, the project was meant to be a little coffee table book. It was almost picked up by Assouline publishing, but it fell through and I decided to cannibalize the project by doing the individual letter prints, the poster of the original alphabet, and the prints with quotes that would have gone in the book.


I've decided to lower prices on everything in order to make the prints more accessible. 5x5 inch prints are only $8. Feel free to tell your friends :)

4 comments:

laura said...

Yay!! I can finally afford them Marc! They are amazing photographs

deb said...

What a gorgeous photo of the Eiffel Tower.

marc said...

thanks!

Norton Setup said...

I am very thankfull to you for sharing this fantastic article , I appereciate your work .
norton.com/setup
www.norton.com/setup